Bath & Shower
Moisturising Shea Butter & Marula Oil Sulfate Free Body Wash 500ml
Scrub Up! Our Favourite Body Wash Products in Australia
Think that it’s about time you change up your daily shower routine? If you’re looking to get more bang for your buck, selecting a cleanser that suits your needs is the best way to take care of yourself from head to toe.
Having tried each and every product we stock on our (online) shelves, the Beauty Connections team deep dives into our recommended ingredients and how to shop for your next best choice below.
Body Wash versus Soap: What’s the Difference?
Instead of trying to navigate the hyper-crowded beauty market, we always recommended taking a step back and thinking about what your hair, skin, and nails need before diving in. Seems complicated? It’s not. We recommend considering:
- Your base skin type before trying new products: Whether you’ve got dry skin, are prone to acne, or are extra sensitive and dealing with inflammation, knowing what you’re working with ahead of time is key. Why? Because the right ingredients can bring out the best of your body—whereas the wrong ones can inflame existing conditions or potentially strip your epidermis.
- Shopping for dry skin? Make sure to look out for extra hydrating ingredients including shea and cocoa butters, hyaluronic acid, and coconut oil. These can rehydrate dehydrated cells and keep new ones plump and moisturised.
- Have sensitivity issues? If you’re allergic to specific ingredients, struggle with redness or inflammation, or have an existing condition like dermatitis, you need to know what to avoid at all costs. Active but potentially irritating ingredients could include salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, and tea tree oil just to name a few. While these ingredients have fantastic benefits, on the wrong person they could further inflame existing issues.
Among our favourite products on the Beauty Connection shelves, some of our go-tos include:
- Deep Repair Aloe Vera Body Wash: By Marc Anthony, this soothing formula is sulfate free—meaning it won’t dry out your skin. For those with sensitive concerns, aloe vera, jasmine, and sea kelp help calm and nourish.
- Smooth Me Over: Created by Formula 10.0.6, this cleanser is infused with coconut for extra hydrating benefits and grapefruit extract for a fresh, pick-me-up scent.
- Go Get Fresh: Also by the 10.0.6 team, the deodorising wash is hyper cleansing and refreshing for an all-over clean feel. Infused with tea tree oil and lemon, this go-to is best to help target bacteria, acne, and odours on a daily basis.
Why We Go with Body Wash: Australia’s Go-to Brands
Beauty Connections exists to bring some of the leading brands in the beauty and hair care markets to consumers Australia wide.
Always testing, trialling, and recommending our favourite products, we put in the hard yards so you don’t have to.
Want to level up your self-care game from head to toe? Take a look through our bath, shower, and body range to see what new and innovative brands can take your daily wash from blah to brilliant.