Are you dreaming about shiny, silky locks like in those slow-mo shampoo commercials? Then the ikoo Thermal Treatment Wraps might just be your new favourite! 😉
The ikoo wraps are an innovative and high-performing take on the humble hair mask, combining quality ingredients with ikoo's unique thermal functionality.
What does 'thermal' mean?
The 'thermal' function of the wraps is achieved by trapping the escaping body heat under the hood, which then opens the hair cuticle. This allows the active ingredients to bond to strands more effectively than a regular hair mask, meaning hair is nourished more intensively.
HELP! Which one should I choose?
There are three Thermal Treatment Wraps to choose from that target most hair concerns - Hydrate & Shine, Colour Protect & Repair, and Volume & Nourish.
Find your perfect match:
Hydrate & Shine
The Hydrate & Shine Wrap is designed to restore lost moisture back in the hair and adds a glossy, healthy shine.
- Macadamia Oil: Macadamia Oil is a non-greasy barrier which helps aids moisture retention in the hair.
- Honey Extract: helps to repair existing damage, plus makes hair more resistant to future breakage.
Colour Protect & Repair
The Colour Protect & Repair formula gently and thoroughly helps to repair damaged hair while preventing coloured hair from fading.
- Lavender Oil: Lavender Oil helps to soften brittle, damaged hair. Plus, the relaxing scent is perfect for Self-Care Sundays!
- Juniper Oil: moisturises from roots to ends and restores scalp health.
- Basil Extract: improves the health of your roots, prevents scalp from getting itchy or dry, and adds shine.
Volume & Nourish
The Volume & Nourish mask uses volumising ingredients to give hair a big lift at the roots, while nourishing the ends for super-shine.
- Cotton Seed Oil: a great source of Vitamin E which adds moisture and softness to hair, while helping to repair damage.
- Ginseng: increases dermal cells on scalp to strengthen follicles and roots.
- Aloe Vera: gently moisturises hair and increases shine and softness.