Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Nourishing Body Lotion 500ml
Body Moisturisers in Australia: Our Favourite Brands
If you’re ready to shed some new skin this summer and head out to the beach—the Beauty Connections team has got your back.
Dedicated to bringing our Australian community the best of the best of beauty products and hair treatments, we’ve got the insight, recommendations, and ranges to help you achieve your best look.
Shopping around for a new moisturiser? One of your first best steps will be deciding what your unique needs are and then finding a product that can match. Not sure where to begin? We’ve rounded up the need-to-know information below and then suggested a few of our current favourites.
Body Moisturising Products: Why They’re Important
Lotions—we love them, we use them, but it can seem like there is a never-ending supply of options on the market. Which brand should you go for? And how do you decide when it’s time to try a new range? Check out these considerations below.
- Assess your needs: Do you have naturally dry skin? Or perhaps you suffer from sensitivity issues, eczema, or psoriasis. Regardless of your personal pros and cons, there are collections on the market for you. While some epidermal needs change according to the season, hopping out of the shower and letting your skin air dry is a good trick. This can help you assess whether you need extra moisture, need to target acne concerns, or need to soothe inflamed conditions.
- Look for your key ingredients: Now more than ever, science is being paired with top beauty brands to ensure that the right active ingredients are available on the market to address a number of skincare needs. If you struggle with acne, looking for pore-clearing and bacteria-fighting formulas with tea tree oil or salicylic acid can be a great first step. Struggling with inflammation or redness? Aloe vera is a gentle, soothing ingredient that can help calm irritated skin.
Once you’ve narrowed down what you need and what formulas will best meet those needs, you can start shopping around with a more defined list. Some of our current favourite lotions include:
- My Softer Side: A great go-to from Formula 10.0.6, this ultra-hydrating body butter is infused with kiwi and almond oil to ensure that even the most parched cells get the love they deserve.
- Marc Anthony Shea Butter and Marula Oil: rehydrates dry cells and prevents moisture loss going forward.
- Deep Repair Aloe Vera Lotion: Another staple from Marc Anthony, aloe vera soothes inflamed, irritated skin while jasmine and sea kelp helps moisturise and protect.
- Go for the Glow: Another go-to from Formula 10.0.6, this dry body oil can give your look an added oomph when heading out for a night on the town. Infused with jojoba oil, you get the added hydration and an ultra-sheer, glowy look that makes your aesthetic look like you’re shining from the inside—out.
How To Pick Your Favourite: Choosing a Body Moisturiser in Australia
New to the Beauty Connections community? We’re here to help you achieve your best look yet.
With brand recommendations to value bundles that ensure you can get the staples you need, we’re continually bringing the best in beauty, hair, and body care to the Australian market.