Our policy lasts 30 days for Damaged, Incorrect or Faulty Goods. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that all exchanges will depend on stock availability.
- To request a return, please complete a returns form from the contact page
- After 1-2 business days, a member of our customer service team will contact you via email. Information will be provided on how to create your return shipping label and get your item back to us.
- When sending your item, please ensure you pack it carefully, and follow the instructions emailed to you.
- Drop the Parcel off at an Australia Post Outlet
- Returns usually arrive at our warehouse within 7 business days, once received we will process your exchange or refund. We will be in touch as soon as your return is complete.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.